- Karen Robertson just donated $130.50
- Lisa Thompson just donated $52.20
- Sharon Stroud just donated $31.32
- Janneke just donated $31.32
- Tracy Burrell just donated $31.32
- Lothar Fulde just donated $850
- Lauren Kara-George just donated $20.88
- Gretel Davidson just donated $104.40
- Luckytimsvisualarts just donated $221
- Brendan just donated $50
- The Tinkler family just donated $52.20
- Leoni Hamor just donated $31.32
- Marlon Santos just donated $52.20
- Cherry Bach just donated $31.32
- TB & Shampoo just donated $208.80
- Danielle Stocks just donated $20.88
- Joel Gibson just donated $104.40
- The Devlin’s just donated $100
- Matt just donated $31.32
- Simone Allen just donated $31.32
Superhero Walk 2023
80k's for 80 kids
The 2023 Superhero Walk aims to raise $10,000 to help 80 kids from the Philippines receive life changing cleft lip and palate repair surgeries.
On 21/22 October, Tas will walk 80km’s from Long Reef to Bondi dressed as the superhero who receives the most votes! Simply donate and cast your superhero vote.
The 2023 Superhero Walk is supporting Smile for Me, a brilliant Aussie charity of incredible volunteer surgeons, Dr’s and nurses from Sydney’s Prince of Wales hospital.
I need your help. Your;
- $20 donation provides antibiotics and pain relief for 1 child’s surgery.
- $30 donation provides PPE for 1 child’s surgery.
- $50 donation provides an overnight stay for 1 child’s surgery.
We need $10,000 for the mission to go later in 2024.
All donations are tax deductible and go directly to Smile for Me. Vote for your favourite superhero today and let’s help these kids, 1 step at a time.
Choose the superhero tas has to walk as
|Age of Ultron||1%|